Permission Machine is committed to user privacy. The protection of your personal data is important to us.
This policy also informs you about the use we make of cookies.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy if needed, to address the needs and requirements of our projects, as well as to abide by the relevant laws and regulations. This policy was last updated in November 2021.
Who is responsible?
Permission Machine BV, Carnotstraat 39, 2060 Antwerp, is responsible for processing your personal data when you visit our website.
You can reach our responsible colleagues by email on email@example.com. They are your contact point for privacy related matters.
Which data do we process?
We process only personal data that you decide to provide us via the contact form on our website. This includes personal identification data (like name, email address, phone number, organization, etc.) and additional personal data you provide to us yourself.
We only process the data for the purposes that you sent them to us. E.g., in case you inquire for our services, we only use your data to answer your request. Your personal data is always treated in accordance with the applicable privacy laws.
Receivers and transfers
Your personal data is shared in our organization on a need to know basis only. It may be stored on a limited number of known service providers (like Teamleader). We do have data processing agreements in place with these providers. We do ensure your data is stored safely.
We don’t share your data with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We adhere to the principle of ‘minimal needed data’ and thus we only store your data for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which you provided us with your data.
We will delete your personal data when it is no longer required for these purposes.
We use technical cookies that are necessary for the provision of our website. (eg. preference cookies, session cookies, load balancing, etc.)
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit a website or application. The website or application may retrieve these cookies from your web browser each time you visit. This way our site can recognize you, remember your preferences and improve your online user experience.
Most internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies (or just third-party cookies) or warn you before a cookie is stored on your device. In case you do not wish us to set cookies, please adjust your browser settings.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org in case:
- You want to view your data: would you like to know what information we store about you? Drop us a line and we’ll process your query.
- You want to make changes to your data: do we have incorrect information about you? Such as an error in your address or your name? You have the right to let us correct your information.
- You want to limit how your data is used: Please let us know if you want to put restrictions on the way we use or process your data.
- You don’t want to get your data used at all: We will remove it at your request.
- You want to be forgotten: If we have no ‘compelling reason’ to keep your data, we will delete it. Please note that we can no longer answer your queries about your personal data once your data is deleted.
- You want to move your data: You can obtain and reuse the data we have stored from you, so you can share it with another party. Concerning our services, this right only applies to a limited extent since we only collect the information you have given us yourself.